About a month before Fall actually starts, I cannot contain my excitement and start making pumpkin everything.
Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice cake, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin milkshakes, pumpkin pudding... the list goes on...
Some might call me slightly pumpkin obsessed.
I would definitely agree! I can't get enough of the stuff.
SO. Your pup will be so happy to partake in the Fall pumpkin festivities with you with these cute little Pumpkin Chickpea Patties.
This post is sponsored by V-Dog - the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger's favorite :)
Cost per serving: $0.17
Calories per serving: 108
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet
4 Tbsp pumpkin pureé
1/2 cup cooked rice
1.25 cups cooked or canned chickpeas
1. Preheat oven to 400F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash chickpeas with a fork until no whole bean pieces are left.
3. Add in remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
4. Form into 8 equal-sized patties, place on parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Flip patties and bake for 15 more minutes.
6. Serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.