Cost per serving: $0.54
Calories per serving: 66
Equipment you'll need: blender, large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
1.5 cups gluten-free quick oats
1 tsp xanthan gum
3 Tbsp water (more if needed to facilitate blending)
200g yellow squash
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1/2 tsp liquid stevia
3/4 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1/4 tsp salt
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to blender, and process until flour-like consistency is reached.
3. Pour oats into large mixing bowl and add xanthan gum.
4. Add all remaining ingredients (except strawberries) to blender, and blend until smooth.
5. Add in oats and xanthan gum, and blend until smooth.
6. Pour mixture into large mixing bowl, add in sliced strawberries, and mix.
7. Spoon into prepared baking pan, and bake for 35 minutes or until edges begin to brown slightly and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.