Cost per serving: $0.58
Calories per serving: 75
Equipment you'll need: baking sheet, parchment paper, large mixing bowl
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove leaves from stems, tear into large pieces, and add to large mixing bowl.
3. Add in olive oil and massage it into the kale.
4. Add nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and pepper, and massage until well-combined.
5. Spread kale out in a single layer on the baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Let kale cool for 5 minutes before eating.
1 bunch kale
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt (or regular sea salt)
dash of pepper