Cost per serving: $0.79
Calories per serving: 169
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
2 Tbsp chia powder + 6 Tbsp water
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1.5 cups white whole wheat pastry flour
2 scoops Nature's Food Organic Protein Powder (chocolate flavor, optional)
1/3 cup applesauce
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F and spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine chia powder and water in small mixing bowl, and set aside.
3. Add remaining ingredients to large mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
4. Add in chia mixture, and stir again.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.