Cost per serving: $0.24
Calories per serving: 82
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl
1. Preheat oven to 375F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine chia powder and water in small mixing bowl, stir, and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. In large mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, and whisk together.
4. Add in remainder of ingredients (except chocolate chips), and stir to thoroughly combine.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and stir until they are evenly distributed.
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop dough into balls and flatten with the palm of your hand.
7. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden-brown.
1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 Tbsp chia powder + 3 Tbsp water
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
6 Tbsp vegan chocolate chips