Gluten-free, sugar-free, low-fat, and only 48 calories each.
How is that even possible?!
To me, being able to eat 5 cookies or 3 brownies in one sitting is such a liberating feeling.
I used to be a chronic dieter and spent many years on a "diet." It was always unsuccessful in the long run because I only had so much will power.
I couldn't resist cookies for very long. And then, once I "gave up" I would eat all of the cookies.
And whatever I could get my hands on.
And then start the vicious cycle all over again. If only I would have known I could have 3 slices of cake for breakfast and still lose weight, it would have felt so freeing!!
Losing weight can be easy and delicious and FUN.
I am constantly figuring out new ways for all of us food lovers who are prone to weight gain to "have our cakes and eat them too.
k, back to these cookies. They are amazing and you will love them. :D
Cost per serving: $0.20
Calories per serving: 48
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, blender or food processor, large mixing bowl
6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter + 4 tbsp water
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
1 yellow squash (200g)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1 tsp liquid stevia
3 dashes salt
2 Tbsp granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1.5 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Combine 6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter with 4 Tbsp water in small mixing bowl, stir, and set aside.
3. Add oats to blender or food processor, and process until flour consistency is reached.
4. Pour oats into large mixing bowl. Add in salt, granulated erythritol, baking powder and 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter into bowl. Whisk to combine.
5. Combine all remaining ingredients (including powdered peanut butter mixture in small bowl) into blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
6. Pour into large bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
7. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
8. Form into 11 equal-sized ball shapes, place on prepared baking sheet, and use the palm of your hand to flatten.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes. They will be soft, but will firm up slightly as they cool.