Also soooo delish.
If you had a chance to make my super simple, 20-minute Sugar-Free Cranberry Jam, use your leftovers for these scrumptious muffins!
If you didn't have a chance to make it, either 1) make it (you won't regret it!!) or 2) substitute any kind of jam you'd like.
I like the homemade/sugar-free stuff, but that's how I roll!
That was weird, I never say that phrase!
Haha anyway, these are yummy. You will love them.
Happy New Year! I'm never sure when I'm supposed to be done saying that...
Cost per serving: $0.44
Calories per serving: 65
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender, muffin tin
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
1 medium (170g) yellow squash, sliced
1/2 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp liquid stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp natural butter flavor
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to high-speed blender, and process until flour-like consistency is reached.
3. Add in remaining ingredients, and process until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into 6 cups of muffin tin, filling about 1/2 full. Place a teaspoon of Cranberry Jam on top, and then spoon enough batter on top of the jam to completely cover the jam.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until edges begin to brown slightly.