PS - in case you were wondering, she also loved the Sugar-Free Sugar Cookies!
Cost per serving: $0.39
Calories per serving: 79
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender or food-processor (if carrots aren't pre-shredded), large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
360g carrots, shredded
1.5 cups gluten-free quick oats
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup erythritol (I use Swerve sweetener, granulated) (or other granulated sweetener of choice)
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1/2 cup applesauce
3/4 cup water
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. Shred carrots if they aren't shredded already (I do this in my Vitamix - just toss 'em in there and blend until they are shredded-esque).
3. Place oats, salt, granulated Swerve, baking powder, and cinnamon in large mixing bowl, and whisk. I do this with a fork.
4. Add in applesauce, water, and vanilla extract, and stir until well-combined.
5. Add in cranberries, and stir again.
6. Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
7. Pour batter into prepared baking pan, and bake for 35 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).