Cost per serving: $1.19
Calories per serving: 265
Equipment you'll need: frying pan or wok
1 block extra firm tofu, cubed
6 cups kale, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp coconut aminos (Bragg's liquid aminos, soy sauce, or tamari can be used, too!)
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Drain tofu: wrap block of tofu in paper towel. Place cutting board on top of the block of tofu. Apply even pressure to the top of the block by placing a cookbook (or something of equal weight) on top of the cutting board. Let tofu drain for about 15-20 minutes.
2. Spray frying pan with cooking spray. Add in minced garlic and bring to medium-high heat.
3. Add tofu, forming an even layer. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add in kale and coconut aminos, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring periodically.
5. Top with sesame seeds, and enjoy!