Cost per serving: $0.25
Calories per serving: 76
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, non-stick skillet
1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
4 Tbsp granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
3/4 tsp ginger spice
1 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup water
2 Tbsp applesauce
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine flour, baking powder, erythritol, ginger, cinnamon, and salt in large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
2. Add in water, applesauce, and vanilla extract, and stir.
3. Let batter rest for 10 minutes, and heat non-stick skillet on low heat in the meantime.
4. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into skillet, let cook for 2-3 minutes (until bubbles begin to form), flip carefully, and let other side cook for 2 more minutes.
5. Repeat until batter is gone!