Cost per serving: $0.27
Calories per serving: 37
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet
3 Tbsp ground flax + 9 Tbsp water
8 Tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened)
5 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp oat fiber
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Combine flax and water in large mixing bowl, and stir.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and stir until well-combined.
3. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
5. Roll dough into 15 equal-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and push down to flatten the bottom.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. They will firm up a bit more as they cool.
Thank you for supporting the brands that I am passionate about, as your support helps me run this site and continue to create these recipes for y'all :)