Cost per serving: $0.71
Calories per serving: 139
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, small mixing bowl, parchment paper, baking sheet
1 1/4 cups almond flour
3/4 cups shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Earth Balance buttery spread, softened (microwave for 20 seconds)
1/2 cup stevia
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup silken tofu, pureed
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a small mixing bowl, cream Earth Balance, stevia, and silken tofu together.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
5. Fold in vegan chocolate chips.
6. Scoop out dough into 1-inch balls, place on baking sheet, and flatten until about 1/4" thickness. Leave at least 2 inches between the cookies because they will expand.
7. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
8. Remove from oven and let cool completely before serving. If they aren't completely cooled, they will crumble. They will also harden up in the refrigerator, so I like to refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating them.