PS - I apologize for missing last week's blog post! If y'all haven't noticed, I post once a week (usually Saturdays unless I have an obligation on Saturday, in which case I would post on Friday or Sunday). Anyway, my lack of posting is due to the craziness of moving!! Please forgive me! In case I have to be MIA next weekend, here is a list of my top 5 favorite recipes right now to keep you busy until I come back. Enjoy!!
1. 30-Minute Fat-Free Vegan Cinnamon Rolls / totally addicting & totally delicious
2. Low-Fat Vegan Cheeze Dip / savory, cheesy, & also addicting
3. Skinny Strawberry Muffins / super easy & easy to customize - blueberries, nuts, etc!
4. Avocado Toast / the simplest recipe ever that doesn't even count as a recipe
5. Just Peachy Margarita / moving sometimes calls for something a little stronger than a Peanut Butter & Banana Green Smoothie
6. Vegan Quiche / I know I said 5, but I just love this recipe too much not to include it!
Cost per serving: $0.11
Calories per serving: 23
Equipment you'll need: mini donut pan, large mixing bowl
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
1.5 Tbsp cacao
1/4 cup stevia
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp applesauce
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray donut pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. Combine coconut flour, white whole wheat flour, cacao, stevia, and baking power in large mixing bowl, and whisk with a fork or whisk to combine.
3. Add in water, almond milk, applesauce, and apple cider vinegar to bowl, and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon mixture into donut pan (fill each almost to the top), and bake for 15 minutes.