Cost per serving: $0.16
Calories per serving: 49
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl
6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter + 4 Tbsp water
1.5 cups gluten-free quick oats
1 Tbsp maca powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
dash of salt
2 Tbsp applesauce
1/4 tsp natural butter flavor
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp liquid stevia
6 Tbsp water (more if needed)
1. In a small mixing bowl, add 4 Tbsp water to 6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter and stir to create peanut-butter-like consistancy.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, maca powder, cocoa powder, and salt, and stir.
3. Add in remaining ingredients (including peanut butter mixture), and stir to combine.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
5. Roll into 14 even-sized balls, and enjoy!