Cost per serving: $0.25
Calories per serving: 130.5
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, small mixing bowl, baking sheet
2 large sweet potatoes
2 Tbsp almond milk
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt (more to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Chop sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch wedges and place in large mixing bowl.
3. Coat wedges evenly with almond milk. Use your hands to move potatoes around to make sure they are evenly coated.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine spices and mix thoroughly.
4. Sprinkle spices over potato wedges and toss until even coated.
5. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
6. Lay wedges flat on cookie sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.