Cost per serving: $0.20
Calories per serving: 48
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, blender or food processor, large mixing bowl
6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter + 4 tbsp water
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
1 yellow squash (200g)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1 tsp liquid stevia
3 dashes salt
2 Tbsp granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1.5 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Combine 6 Tbsp powdered peanut butter with 4 Tbsp water in small mixing bowl, stir, and set aside.
3. Add oats to blender or food processor, and process until flour consistency is reached.
4. Pour oats into large mixing bowl. Add in salt, granulated erythritol, baking powder and 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter into bowl. Whisk to combine.
5. Combine all remaining ingredients (including powdered peanut butter mixture in small bowl) into blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
6. Pour into large bowl with the dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
7. Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
8. Form into 11 equal-sized ball shapes, place on prepared baking sheet, and use the palm of your hand to flatten.
9. Bake for 10-15 minutes. They will be soft, but will firm up slightly as they cool.