Calories per serving: 134
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, baking sheet
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup stevia
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted (see my Raw Chocolates post for instructions)
1/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and stevia).
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients (coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract).
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
7. Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand. The dough will be crumbly, but just press it together tightly between your hands and it will stay together.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
9. Enjoy the best vegan chocolate chip cookie you've ever had!