Cost per serving: $0.38
Calories per serving: 54
Equipment you'll need: blender, small mixing bowl, muffin tin
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
4 scoops Naked Nutrition Organic Brown Rice Protein Powder
200g yellow squash (sliced if necessary for your blender to blend it!)
1 cup water
1 tsp vinegar
1.5 tsp liquid stevia
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1/2 cup powdered erythritol, or other powdered sugar of choice (I use Swerve)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Add oats to blender, and blend until flour-consistency is achieved.
3. Add all remaining ingredients except cocoa powder to blender, and blend until smooth.
4. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the batter, place in a small mixing bowl, add 1 Tbsp cocoa powder + 1 Tbsp water, and stir. This is your frosting.
5. Pour remaining batter into muffin tins, and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until edges begin to brown slightly.
6. Let cool and frost!