Cost per serving: $0.92
Calories per serving: 233
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender or food processor, parchment paper, mini muffin tin
For the crust:
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup dates, chopped
pinch of salt
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
For the cheesecake filling:
1.5 cups cashews
6 Tbsp lemon juice
6 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup agave
1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
up to 1/4 cup water if needed to facilitate blending
1. Sprinkle shredded coconut in the bottom of each muffin tin.
2. Cut parchment paper into thin strips and place one in each muffin tin to create tabs (pictured below).
3. Combine macadamia nuts, dates, and salt in high-speed blender or food processor.
4. Place a tablespoon of the crust mixture in each muffin tin and press down until tightly packed.
5. Combine all cheesecake filling ingredients in high-speed blender or food processor and process until smooth.
6. Place a tablespoon of the cheesecake filling in each muffin tin.
7. Freeze cheesecake for 15-20 minutes, and enjoy!
8. Store these in the freezer and defrost 30 minutes before eating.