Cost per serving: $0.55
Calories per serving: 140
Equipment you'll need: mini muffin tin, mini muffin tin liners
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
3 Tbsp cacao powder
1 Tbsp agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 drops liquid stevia
1/4 cup PB2
2 Tbsp water
1. Line muffin tin with tin liners.
2. Whisk together melted coconut oil, cacao, agave, vanilla extract, and stevia.
3. Place a tablespoon of chocolate mixture into each muffin liner.
4. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to harden.
5. While chocolate is hardening in freezer, combine PB2 and water to create peanut butter.
6. Remove chocolates from freezer and use a teaspoon to spoon out peanut butter into each muffin liner.
7. Use the remaining chocolate sauce to cover peanut butter. Use a tablespoon of chocolate in each muffin liner.
8. Place in freezer for 15 minutes, remove, and enjoy! Store leftovers in the fridge.