1. Southwest Ranch: Kale chips with a spicy kick! This flavor contains habanero pepper, which gives it a hint of spice that will leave your tongue tingling (and asking for more!). I loved these!
2. Quite Cheezy: Even though there is no real cheese to be found in this bag of chips, the distinct cheesy flavor (that comes from nutritional yeast) is absolutely delicious. Once I opened this bag it was difficult to put it down. SO GOOD.
3. Seasonal Spring Onion: These chips seemed a little more bland than the rest. I could taste a hint of spring onion, but not as much as I wanted. This didn't stop me from eating the whole bag though! They are still delish, just not my favorite out of the bunch.
4. Veggie Krunch (Arugula Cabbage): This flavor actually doesn't contain kale, but it is still packed with superfood nutrition. It's slightly more bitter than the kale chips, but still equally as tasty.
5. Superfood: This was my absolute favorite of them all! As if the kale chips on their own weren't packed with enough nutrition, this flavor adds in spriulina, maca, and chia, giving these chips an extra superfood boost. Absolute heaven in my mouth!!!