I have told everyone I know who has a Vitamix or food processor about it.
Ok, so basically when you put cauliflower florets into a Vitamix or food processor you can turn it into “rice.”
Then, you have a HUGE bowl of “rice” that you can eat until your heart’s (and belly’s) content!!
I like to keep it simple and just add some green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and whatever spices I’m in the mood for, but you can enjoy it in any way that you like to eat rice.
This recipe is…
& Whole 30 approved
Cost per serving: $1.31
Calories per serving: 58
Equipment you’ll need: Vitamix or food processor, large serving bowl
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
soy sauce, to taste (optional)
2 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
1. If using a Vitamix: Add 2 cups of florets to Vitamix, and process on variable speed 2 or 3 until it forms a rice-like consistency. You will need to use the tamper to push it all down. If using a food processor: Add florets to food processor and process until rice-like consistency. Place finished cauliflower rice in large bowl.
2. Repeat step 1 until you are out of florets.
3. Add green onions, minced garlic, and nutritional yeast to the bowl of cauliflower rice, and toss to combine.
4. Warm in oven or heat in microwave (I like to eat it cold, but it’s more “rice-like” when warmed).
5. Top with soy sauce, if desired!