You will LOVE this amazing Easy Vegan Queso! It is so delicious and beyond simple to make. Ready in 5 minutes or less! It's also gluten-free, low-fat, oil-free, nut-free, low-carb, dairy-free & keto.
This Easy Vegan Queso is AMAZING.
I am obsessed with it and currently dipping pretty much everything in it.Ok not everything, but you can BET that if I have any veggie in my hand at any moment, the other side of it is probably dripping with this cheesy vegan deliciousness.
No, it doesn't taste 100% like real queso - I would probably be a millionaire if it did! BUT it is DARN good as a substitute.
This creamy, dreamy, cheesy Easy Vegan Queso is...
And so FREAKIN' good!
Also, it's ready in 5 minutes or less.
Just throw all ingredients into the blender, and blend until perfectly smooth and creamy!
Cost per serving: $0.10
Calories per serving: 37
Equipment you'll need: high-speed blender
3/4 cup water (more if needed to facilitate blending)
1 package (14 oz) medium firm tofu, drained
1 Tbsp ketchup
2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
2-3 cloves garlic
2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1.5 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
6 drops Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener (use discount code "Annie" for 20% off!)
1. Combine all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
2. To serve: warm in microwave or oven.
Easy Vegan Queso
- 3/4 cup water (more if needed to facilitate blending)
- 1 package 14 oz medium firm tofu, drained
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 drops Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener (use discount code “Annie” for 20% off!)
- Combine all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
- To serve: warm in microwave or oven.