These healthy Vegan Meatloaf Bites are the perfect appetizer, game day recipe, or Super Bowl snack! They are also gluten-free, oil-free, low-fat, and low-calorie.
These Vegan Meatloaf Bites are the perfect savory, bite-sized appetizer or grab-n-go snack!Great for potlucks, game day parties or the Super Bowl!
I also like to throw a few over a salad for lunch to get an extra protein punch.
It is pretty crazy how much they actually taste like meatloaf!
They come together so quickly and you only need one bowl, which is always a great added bonus.
These cute lil' snacks are...
Cost per serving: $0.34
Calories per serving: 48
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, mini muffin tin
1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
6 Tbsp gluten-free quick oats
1 cup mixed vegetables
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp chili powder
1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
3 Tbsp ketchup
2 Tbsp mustard
1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Mash beans with a fork in large mixing bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients, and stir.
4. Spoon into muffin tin.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
Vegan Meatloaf Bites
- Preheat oven to 350F, line muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mash beans with a fork in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir.
- Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.