This AMAZING Vegan Cornbread is perfectly fluffy and delicious! It is so easy to make and ready in 30 minutes or less. It's also gluten-free, oil-free, sugar-free, and low-calorie - only 85 calories a slice!
Ohhh my goodness you guys.THIS is my latest OBSESSION.
One day recently I had a hankering for cornbread. It was totally random - I can't even remember the last time I had cornbread.
But the craving was coming in strong with no signs of backing down.
So, I hopped online, did some research, and low and behold, this gem of a recipe was born.
Only 85 calories a slice, and so easy to whip up.
Throw everything in a blender (my favorite way to food prep), pour in a baking pan, and pop 'er into the oven.
Twenty minutes later and you have yourself a beautiful, perfectly sweet and fluffy cornbread.
Cost per serving: $0.09
Calories per serving: 85
Equipment you'll need: blender, 8x8 baking pan
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/4 cup applesauce
1 cup water
2 Tbsp granulated Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
2 dashes salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F, spray baking pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Slice into 9 squares when cool.
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray baking pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Slice into 9 squares when cool.