Calories per serving: 128
Equipment you’ll need: high-speed blender or food processor and 9-inch pie dish
1 block extra firm tofu, drained
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp ketchup
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp water
2 garlic cloves
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
1/2 tsp turmeric (optional)
4 cups kale, chopped
1 jalapeño, chopped (optional for an extra kick!)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and spray 9 inch pie dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients except kale in high-speed blender or food processor, and process until smooth. You may need to use a spoon to scrape the sides.
3. Transfer to bowl, add chopped kale (and jalapeño if desired), and stir to combine.
4. Spoon into baking dish and use a spatula to pat mixture down.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until it is no longer mushy inside.