Calories per serving: 129
Equipment you’ll need: large mixing bowl, 8×8 baking pan
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 bananas, mashed or pureed
1/3 cup water*
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup blueberries*Note: One reader commented that she need more liquid to make the dough – if that is the case for you, add more water one tablespoon at a time.
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flours, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Add in mashed banana, water, and lemon juice, and stir.
4. Add blueberries, and stir again.
5. Pour batter into baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.