Calories per serving: 94
Equipment you’ll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, loaf pan, parchment paper (optional)
2 medium ripe bananas
3 Tbsp chia powder (or ground flax) + 9 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp applesauce
1/2 cup stevia
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 Tbsp + 2.5 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine chia powder and water in small mixing bowl, mix, and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
4. In large mixing bowl, mash bananas with a fork.
5. Add in the rest of the ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
6. Spoon out batter into loaf pan and press down until tightly packed.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. It is done when you can insert a toothpick into the bread and it comes out clean without any batter on it.