Calories per serving: 69
Equipment you’ll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, muffin tin
2 flax or chia eggs (2 Tbsp ground flax or ground chia + 6 Tbsp water)
1/2 cup ground flax
1/4 cup oat fiber
1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code “Annie” for 20% off!)
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup water*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Prepare flax eggs: combine 2 Tbsp ground flax or ground chia with 6 Tbsp water in small mixing bowl, and set aside.
3. Combine 1/2 cup flax, oat fiber, sweetener, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in large mixing bowl and whisk with a fork.
4. Add in vanilla extract, water, and flax or chia eggs, and stir to combine.
5. Spoon into muffin tin, and bake for 35 minutes.Thank you for supporting the brands that I am passionate about, as your support helps me run this site and continue to create these recipes for y’all 🙂 This post contains affiliate links.