So what the heck is in them?!!
Guess you’re gonna have to scroll down to find out 😀
I am still not over pumpkin stuff yet, and I’m really hoping it’s socially acceptable to continue to “celebrate” pumpkin season into December… please don’t judge me because that’s definitely happening.
And maybe January.
Can it just be pumpkin season all year?
If you’re a pumpkin lover like me, here are my fave pumpkin recipes right now!
1. Pumpkin Hummus
2. Pumpkin Spice Pudding
3. Low-Calorie Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
4. Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie
5. Healthy Pumpkin Ice Cream
Cost per serving: $0.21
Calories per serving: 30
Equipment you’ll need: high-speed blender
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4 Tbsp water
1/2 cup Lakanto granulated sweetener* (use discount code “Annie” for 20% off!)
1 tsp baking powder
3 dashes salt
2 dashes pumpkin pie spice*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into prepared mini muffin tin, and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Optional: top with this frosting or this frosting!