Just throw all ingredients in a blender and then pour into a baking dish!
These brownies are perfectly fudgy and sweet (even though they are actually sugar-free) and absolutely divine.
You feel like you’re cheating but you aren’t!!
At only 59 calories a pop, how could you go wrong? One “regular” brownie made from a traditional mix like these from my childhood would be 333 calories for the same size serving!!!
Not only that, those contain all kinds of weird things like “artificial flavors” and “partially hydrogenated oils.”
I’ll take my clean and healthy version, thanks!
Actually, for the same calorie value, I’ll take half of the pan of mine!
Cost per serving: $0.44
Calories per serving: 59
Equipment per serving: blender, 8×8 baking pan
3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup cooked or canned black beans
200g yellow squash
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup granulated erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice (I use Swerve)
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp natural butter flavor
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp liquid steviaOptional: powdered erythritol to sprinkle on top!
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8×8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, an set aside.
2. Add oats to blender and process until flour-like consistency is reached.
3. Add in remaining ingredients, and blend until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Once brownies have cooled, dust with powdered erythritol, if desired.