This super healthy Single Serving Chocolate Mug Cake is absolutely delicious! SO easy to make - ready in less than 5 minutes! It's also vegan, whole-wheat, low-fat, sugar-free, dairy-free & low-calorie - only 80 calories for the whole thing!
It's almost Valentine's Day!! I love Valentine's Day.
Actually, I love any excuse to eat a large amount of treats!! I have the biggest sweet tooth ever.
That's why I love creating sweet treats like these that are actually good for you so you feel like you're indulging in something sinful when you really aren't!
Anyway, mug cakes are seriously amazing (I don't know how I am just now hopping on the bandwagon).
A single serving cake made in the microwave and ready in 5 minutes or less.
Can't get much better than that!! Make one for you and one for your sweetheart this V-Day and enjoy the heck out of your guilt-free chocolatey sweet treat!
PS - here are a few more Valentine's Day treats that you'll love!
Cost per serving: $0.85
Calories per serving: 82
Equipment you'll need: medium mixing bowl, microwave-safe mug or ramekin
Single Serving Chocolate Mug Cake
- 2 Tbsp white whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp powdered Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
- 1 Tbsp granulated Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp applesauce unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp natural butter flavor
- 1/8 tsp white vinegar
- Optional: Low-Calorie Chocolate Frosting & sprinkles!
- Spray microwave-safe mug or ramekin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl, and whisk with a fork until well-combined.
- Add in wet ingredients, and stir.
- Pour batter into prepared mug or ramekin, and microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes and 30 seconds or until top of cake is slightly firm to the touch. Let cool, frost and add sprinkles if desired, and enjoy!