This Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie is absolutely AMAZING! It's super easy to make and requires less than 10 minutes to throw together. Gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, low-carb, and just pure chocolate deliciousness.
Oh my goodness, y'all. This pie is 🔥🔥🔥 (there aren't really WORDS!).
Perfectly creamy and melt-in-your-mouth, chocoaltey DELICIOUSNESS.
It's also so easy to make! But it doesn't taste like it was easy to make 😏
Shhhh, it's our little secret 🤪
If you love the keto vegan lifestyle and are looking for some more recipes, you'll love this collection of over 100 Keto Vegan Recipes!!
Ingredients you'll need to make Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie:
How to make Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie:
- Boil agar and water for 2 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients.
- Transfer to prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie nutrition information (for 1/8th of the pie, without crust):
- 46 calories
- 2g fat
- 4g carbs
- 2g fiber
- 2g net carbs
- 0g sugar
- 4g protein
Other keto vegan recipes you may enjoy:
- Ooey Gooey Keto Vegan Brownies
- Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Skinny Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Moringa Smoothie
- Keto Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
This post was sponsored by Swerve, but all opinions are 100% my own!
Keto Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie
- High-speed blender or food processor