These Healthy Breakfast Cookies are so yummy! Made with delicious, wholesome ingredients and packed with fiber to keep you full all morning long. Vegan, sugar-free, low-carb, low-fat, dairy-free & oil-free, with a gluten-free option. Ready in 15 minutes!
Confession: I like to eat cookies for breakfast.
I’m not really into store-bought, high-calorie, highly-processed, cookies, so I found a recipe that will allow me to indulge in my cookie addiction without all the added sugar and calories that usually come with a cookie.
These chewy, delicious Healthy Breakfast Cookies are low in calories, fat, and sugar with lots of fiber, and they are super easy to make.
Made with rolled oats and whole wheat flour, these cookies will surely make you feel full and satiated all morning long.
You will also feel the joy of knowing you got to eat cookies for breakfast!
Cost per serving: $0.06
Calories per serving: 65
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet
3/4 cup gluten-free quick oats
3 Tbsp whole wheat flour (or gluten-free all purpose flour)
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp applesauce
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
2 Tbsp cacao nibs
dash of cinnamon*Or other granulated sweetener of choice equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop out cookie dough into 8 equal-sized balls and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, and enjoy your guilt-free breakfast cookie!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop out cookie dough into 8 equal-sized balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and enjoy your guilt-free breakfast cookie!