1. 30-Minute Fat-Free Vegan Cinnamon Rolls / totally addicting & totally delicious
2. Low-Fat Vegan Cheeze Dip / savory, cheesy, & also addicting
3. Skinny Strawberry Muffins / super easy & easy to customize – blueberries, nuts, etc!
4. Avocado Toast / the simplest recipe ever that doesn’t even count as a recipe
5. Just Peachy Margarita / moving sometimes calls for something a little stronger than a Peanut Butter & Banana Green Smoothie
6. Vegan Quiche / I know I said 5, but I just love this recipe too much not to include it!
Cost per serving: $0.11
Calories per serving: 23
Equipment you’ll need: mini donut pan, large mixing bowl
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
1.5 Tbsp cacao
1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener* (use discount code “Annie” for 20% off!)
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1 Tbsp applesauce
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray donut pan with non-stick spray, and set aside.
2. Combine coconut flour, white whole wheat flour, cacao, stevia, and baking power in large mixing bowl, and whisk with a fork or whisk to combine.
3. Add in water, almond milk, applesauce, and apple cider vinegar to bowl, and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon mixture into donut pan (fill each almost to the top), and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Once cooled, top with this frosting and sprinkles, if desired!