These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect, healthy treat for your sweet fur babies!
They are beyond easy to make and require only 2, simple, wholesome ingredients.
Ready in under 30 minutes!
Guaranteed to result in tail wags and kisses all day long!
This recipe is…
& contains no added sugar.
This post is sponsored by V-Dog – the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger AND Rylie’s favorite 🙂
Cost per serving: $0.03
Calories per serving: 34
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Place banana in mixing bowl, and mash with a fork.
3. Stir in oats, and mix until well-combined.
4. Form into 6 equal-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand into cookie shapes.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Let cool, and serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.