1.Mom is always in the kitchen making yummy smelling things.
2. Sometimes when she is making all of these yummy smelling things, she gets out all of this weird gear that occasionally falls on the floor and scares me. It doesn't scare me enough to not want to continue to investigate via my nose what she is doing.
3. She also has this small black machine that she holds and points at the food. It makes strange sounds.
4. SOMETIMES she leans down and picks up my bowl and then PUTS WHAT SHE IS MAKING INTO IT. Not every time. The suspense kills me.
5. But then she uses that weird black kind of noisy machine FOR HOURS.* I get a little worried she is going to forget about me. She hasn't yet, but you never know.
* Note: hours really means about 5 minutes
6. While she uses her weird machine, I sit up VERY TALL right by my bowl because I know she loves when I do that. I don't understand why she likes that so much, but she does. And when I do it, it sometimes results in a treat so SURE MOM I'll sit like that WHENEVER. Just let me know.
7. Sometimes I end up whining a little bit because I get extremely concerned that she might forget about me...
8. Then, she's FINALLY DONE. My bowl comes back down and there is ALWAYS something totally yummy in it! Like this Apple Cinnamon Delight. It was one of my favorites. I love my mommy!
So now, just to be sure she doesn't forget about me in moments like these. I KNOW that I need to stay very close by every time all of that weird gear comes out because maybe, JUST MAYBE, it means her yummy treats are going to end up in my bowl. They usually do.
Hehe! I swear... now EVERY time I get set up for food photos (whether or not it's a dog food recipe) she thinks it's all for her. And she starts investigating the situation very carefully, watching my EVERY move. She's so smart! I'm a proud fur baby mama.
Cost per serving: $1.13
Calories per serving: 426
Equipment you'll need: none
1 medium-sized apple
1 cup V-Dog kibble
1. Chop apple and sprinkle (lightly) with cinnamon.
2. Serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.