These Vegan Pulled BBQ Carrots are so delicious and the perfect vegan barbecue dish! Totally healthy and easy to make. Sure to be loved by the whole family! Gluten-free, oil-free, low-fat & low-calorie with no added sugar.
Oh my gosh you guys!!! This recipe is amazing. Ever since I created my Homemade Sugar-Free Barbecue Sauce, I’ve been trying to figure out ways to put it on everything.
And I’ve been creating recipes specifically for that sauce… like my BBQ Tofu Burger (which is freaking DELISH).
Anyway, I found a recipe for Vegan Pulled BBQ Carrots on Veganosity and it looked so easy and yummy that I had to try it!
With my own twists of course.
And it turned out to be SO FREAKIN’ GOOD.
Serve with some Healthy Vegan Coleslaw for a delicious, vegan barbecue meal!
WANT TO DROP A FEW POUNDS?
You will love this 7-DAY VEGAN DETOX MEAL PLAN that’s complete with 21 simple & delicious recipes, grocery list, and meal prep schedule! All recipes are gluten-free and contain no added sugar!
USE COUPON CODE VEGANNIE FOR 15% OFF!
Cost per serving: 110
Calories per serving: 104
Equipment you’ll need: spiralizer or grater (if carrots aren’t pre-shredded), mixing bowl
3 large carrots, shredded or spiralized
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Homemade Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce (or other BBQ sauce of choice, but this one is amazing!)
1. I followed these instructions to roast the carrots and onions but I did not use any oil – they still came out perfectly soft and delish!
2. Once carrots and onions are cooked, remove from oven, and toss with BBQ Sauce in a mixing bowl. (Note: I used about a cup of my Homemade Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce, but use as much or as little as you’d like).
3. Serve on a bun with desired fixings!
Vegan Pulled BBQ Carrots
- 3 large carrots shredded or spiralized
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- Homemade Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce or other BBQ sauce of choice, but this one is amazing!