These raw peanut butter cookie dough balls are the perfect low-calorie, low-carb, sweet treat to indulge in after a long day.
The peanut butter-chocolatey explosion in your mouth will make you wonder how something so deliciously sweet could possibly contain only 1.4 grams of sugar!!
Calories per serving: 92
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup applesauce
1/4 cup water
2 tsp vanilla extract
12 drops liquid stevia (or other sweetener, to taste)
For the syrup:
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1.5 Tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
18 drops liquid stevia
1. Combine coconut flour, almond butter, and PB2 in bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Add in applesauce, water, vanilla extract, and stevia. Mix thoroughly.
3. Scoop out dough and roll into balls.
4. Prepare chocolate syrup: melt coconut oil in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Add cacao powder and liquid stevia to melted coconut oil, and mix thoroughly.
6. Place chocolate syrup in syrup bottle and drizzle on top of cookie dough bites. If you do not have a syrup bottle, just use a spoon.
7. Enjoy your delicious, low-carb treat!