These cookies are so amazingly delicious that you will stump all your non-vegan friends when you tell them these are made without any animal byproducts!
Not only are they vegan, they are sugar-free and gluten-free optional!
If you’re having a rough day or you’re craving a sweet treat, these cookies are perfect for you.
They are chewy, chocolatey, and are guaranteed to instantly bring a smile to your face.
Seriously. Try one, and you’ll know what I mean.
Cost per serving: $0.26
Calories per serving: 100
Equipment you’ll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, baking sheet
2 cups all purpose flour (or gluten-free all purpose)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Lakanto granulated sweetener* (use discount code “Annie” for 20% off!)
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup Lily’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
*Or other granulated sweetener of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and stevia).
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients (coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract).
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
7. Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls, place on baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand. The dough will be crumbly, but just press it together tightly between your hands and it will stay together.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
9. Enjoy the best vegan chocolate chip cookie you’ve ever had!