Cost per serving: $0.47
Calories per serving: 139
Equipment you’ll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, baking sheet, parchment paper
3/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup stevia
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp chia powder + 3 Tbsp water
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cup oats
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add chia powder and water to small mixing bowl. Stir and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. In large mixing bowl, cream coconut oil and stevia together. Then add vanilla and chia mixture.
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients (except raisins), and stir to thoroughly combine.
5. Add in raisins last, and stir.
6. Use a Tablespoon to scoop dough onto a cookie sheet and flatten with the palm of your hand.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes.