This Garlic & Herb Vegan Cream Cheese is amazing! Made with tofu & perfectly creamy and spreadable. It's also keto, gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free, low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie, and dairy-free.
This Garlic & Herb Vegan Cream Cheese is a delicious spread for bagels and is also a wonderful dip for veggies or crackers!
Perfectly spiced with garlic and herbs and amazingly creamy 🙌🏻
It's also super easy to make - all you have to do is blend & stir!
I am a huge fan of House Foods Organic Tofu and always use their brand in my recipes because it's non-GMO and so versatile!!!
This recipe is...
This post was sponsored by House Foods. All opinions are 100% my own.
WANT TO DROP A FEW POUNDS?
You will love this 7-DAY VEGAN DETOX MEAL PLAN that’s complete with 21 simple & delicious recipes, grocery list, and meal prep schedule! All recipes are gluten-free and contain no added sugar!
USE COUPON CODE VEGANNIE FOR 15% OFF!
Cost per serving: $0.14
Calories per serving: 35
Equipment you'll need: blender, mixing bowl
5 Tbsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener* (use discount code ANNIE for 20% off!)
1 block House Foods organic extra firm tofu
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp nutritional yeast
1 tsp dried dill
1 tsp dried parsley
2 tsp dried basil*Or other sweetener of choice equivalent to 2.5 Tbsp sugar
1. Combine lemon juice, sweetener, tofu, garlic, salt, and nutritional yeast in blender, and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to mixing bowl, and mix in dill, parsley, and basil.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and serve!
Garlic & Herb Vegan Cream Cheese
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener (use discount code ANNIE for 20% off!)*
- 1 block House Foods organic extra firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried basil
- Combine lemon juice, sweetener, tofu, garlic, salt, and nutritional yeast in blender, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to mixing bowl, and mix in dill, parsley, and basil.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and serve!