Or to cooking in general - I've been living on peanut butter and bananas while getting my new life all situated.
I'm definitely not complaining though, I LOVE peanut butter and bananas!
Anyway, these kale chips are delish.
I made them for a friend and we devoured them!
I learned the hard way that these are best enjoyed right after making them (not the next day).
They are super simple and a delightful way to get in some extra greens!
Cost per serving: $0.58
Calories per serving: 75
Equipment you'll need: baking sheet, parchment paper, large mixing bowl
1 bunch kale
1 Tbsp olive oil
3 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt (or regular sea salt)
dash of pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325F, and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Remove leaves from stems, tear into large pieces, and add to large mixing bowl.
3. Add in olive oil and massage it into the kale.
4. Add nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and pepper, and massage until well-combined.
5. Spread kale out in a single layer on the baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Let kale cool for 5 minutes before eating.