Cost per serving: $0.36
Calories per serving: 129
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, 8x8 baking pan
1 cup white whole wheat flour
1 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup stevia
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 bananas, mashed or pureed
1/3 cup water
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray 8x8 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flours, stevia, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. Add in mashed banana, water, and lemon juice, and stir.
4. Add blueberries, and stir again.
5. Pour batter into baking pan, and bake for 30 minutes.