Cost per serving: $0.47
Calories per serving: 131
Equipment you'll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet, parchment paper (optional)
1 can (15 oz) kidney bean burgers, drained and rinsed
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/3 cup instant oats
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
3. Mash beans in a medium mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
4. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
5. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, and roll into balls with clean hands.
6. Place on prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
7. Bake for 7 minutes, flip (carefully!), and bake for another 7 minutes on the other side.