Your sweet fur baby is going to LOVE these super simple Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Pupcakes!
They are so easy to make – just mix all ingredients in bowl, transfer to a microwave-safe dish, microwave for 4 minutes, and VOILLA! Your perfect little healthy pupcake is ready.
This recipe is made with only 4 simple and clean ingredients that will nourish and satisfy your adorable pup!
These Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Pupcakes are…
& totally nutritious!
This post is sponsored by V-Dog – the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger AND Rylie’s favorite 🙂
Cost per serving: $0.52
Calories per serving: 271
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl, microwave-safe bowl, mug, or ramekin
Ingredients: makes 1 pupcake
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
1 Tbsp water
4 strawberries, diced
1/4 tsp baking powder
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and stir until well-combined.
- Spray a microwave-safe bowl, mug, or ramekin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Microwave at 60% power for 3 minutes.
- Microwave at 100% power for an additional minute.
- Let cool, and serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.