Here is an amazing collection of The 50+ BEST Vegan Kosher For Passover Recipes including main courses, sides, and desserts! All recipes are completely grain-free, so they are perfect for your Passover festivities.
You'll find some traditional Jewish dishes as well as many other non-traditional dishes that are just delicious ideas for grain-free meals and desserts that are safe to eat over the course of Passover.
Note: Some Ashkenazic Jews don't eat legumes or rice during Passover, and some of these recipes contain those!
SAVE 15% ON OUR AMAZING 21-DAY WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION PLAN!!
USE CODE VEGANNIE 🥳
Main Courses & Sides
1. Vegan Matzo Ball Soup by Connoisseurus Veg.
2. Vegan Potato Kugel Cups by VegAnnie.
3. Israeli Salad by Know Your Produce.
4. Creamy Instant Pot Tomato Soup by Recipes From A Pantry.
5. Roasted Vegetable & Chickpea Harvest Bowl by Plant Based Scotty.
6. Oil-Free Hummus by Healthy Midwestern Girl.
7. Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad by Eating by Elaine.
8. BBQ Tofu Bowls by Running On Real Food.
9. One-Pot Mixed Bean Chili by VegAnnie.
10. Raw Vegan Charoset by VegAnnie.
11. Vegan Spaghetti Squash Mac 'n Cheese by VegAnnie.
12. The Best Broccoli Salad with Potatoes and Herbs by Veggie Desserts.
13. Spiralized Radish & Arugula Salad with Quinoa by Eating by Elaine.
14. Air Fryer Asparagus by Recipes From A Pantry.
15. Crispy Air Fryer Gluten-Free Vegan Potato Latkes by Strength & Sunshine.
16. Vegan Spanish Beans with Tomatoes by Veggie Desserts.
17. Pesto Brussels Sprouts with Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Veggies Save The Day.
18. Easy Slow Cooker Vegan Stew by Fab Food 4 All.
19. Thai Curry Soba Noodle Bowls by Hummusapien.
20. Curried Lentil Soup by Running On Real Food.
21. Creamy Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup by Eating by Elaine.
22. Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower with Herb Dressing by Veggie Desserts.
23. Roasted Butternut Squash & Black Bean Chili by Good Life Eats.
24. 20-Minute Vegan Alfredo by The Vegan 8.
25. Broccoli, Red Pepper & Tofu Stir Fry by VegAnnie.
26. Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce by Cooking Journey Blog.
27. Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Chimichurri by Veggies Save The Day.
28. Vegan Butter Chicken by Broke Foodies.
29. Air Fryer Green Beans by Recipes From A Pantry.
30. Raw Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad by Eating by Elaine.
31. Sautéed Butter Bean Salad with Spinach by Veggie Desserts.
32. Vegan Potato Salad by Veggie Society.
33. The Best Roasted Carrots by Pink Fortitude.
1. Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies by Recipes From A Pantry.
2. Vegan Paleo Oreo Cookies by The Banana Diaries.
3. No-Bake Cashew Tahini Bars by Running on Real Food.
4. Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pudding by My Darling Vegan.
5. Grain-Free Chocolate Coconut Cookies by The Vegan 8.
6. Keto Vegan Cheesecake Bites by VegAnnie.
7. Chocolate Caramel Affogato by Strength & Sunshine.
8. Espresso Salted Caramel Vegan Cheesecake by Unconventional Baker.
9. Healthy Vegan Reese's Peanut Butter Cups by VegAnnie.
10. Vegan & Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake by The Vegan 8.
11. Raw Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by My Darling Vegan.
12. No-Bake Vegan Hazelnut Cake by Unconventional Baker.
13. Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by Pretty Pies.
14. 5-Ingredient Vegan Pumpkin Pie Fudge by Running on Real Food.
15. Vegan No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake by Kind Earth.
16. Keto Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Bites by VegAnnie.
17. Raw Hemp Seed Brownies by Running on Real Food.
18. No-Bake Coconut Cookie Dough Energy Bites by VegAnnie.
Hi Annie - What a great roundup. PINNED! We actually host "Easter-Over" and combine traditional Easter and Passover dishes so I can't wait to try some of these. Thank you for including my roasted carrots. My heart is full of gratitude. Hugs, Holly
YAY!! That sounds so fun! What a great idea 🙂 Thank you so much for your contribution! Happy Easter-Over 😅
Thanks for such a great compilation. Lots of real winners here! I'll be making the turmeric cauliflower and your cute spiralized potato cups for my seder tomorrow! Funny how great all those gluten-free dessert recipes suddenly are (normally I'm all about the gluten!)
Pesach Someach from Tel Aviv.
Wonderful!! Hope you love them! Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Andrea! Chag Sameach!