Watching them hang out together is pretty much the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
My fiancé surprised me for my birthday, and I totally freaked out!!
Your pup is going to LOVE these super delicious & nutritious Oatmeal Sweet Pea Spinach Burgers like mine did.
That’s still so much fun to say: BOTH of mine! I can’t believe I now have TWO amazing pups. It is SO. MUCH FUN.
Cuteness OVERLOAD 24/7.
Anyway, this recipe is super easy to make and uses only a few simple ingredients.
All you have to do is prepare the oatmeal, add in a few veggies, roll into 10 equal-sized burger patties, and bake!
I hope your fur babies enjoy!
This post is sponsored by V-Dog – the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger AND Rylie’s favorite 🙂
Cost per serving: $0.12
Calories per serving: 44
Equipment you’ll need: large microwave-safe bowl, baking sheet
1 cup gluten-free quick oats + 2 cups water
1 can (15 oz) peas
1 cup spinach, chopped or torn into small pieces
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
2. Prepare oatmeal: combine 1 cup oats and water in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. Once oatmeal has cooled a bit, add peas, spinach, and additional 1/2 cup oats, and stir to combine.
3. Use your hands to roll mixture into 10 equal sized balls, and place on baking sheet. Use the palm of your hand to flatten into burger patty shapes.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Let cool, and serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.