The BEST & simplest Kidney Bean Burgers! Made with only 6 simple, wholesome ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and low-fat!
I originally created this recipe back in July 2014, but I have given it a little makeover! Purely cosmetic.This is one of my favorite recipes of all time, so I thought it’s original photos need some revamping.
Kind Bars are my favorite on the go snack!! They have tons of delish vegan options. Clean, healthy and energizing! Check them out here!
My go-to Bean Burgers from Day 1…
Not only is this Kidney Bean Burger one of MY favorite recipes, it is actually the first recipe I give to anyone who approaches me wanting to transition to a plant-based diet (or just incorporate more plant-based foods).
There are a million reasons why this Kidney Bean Burgers recipe is my go-to such as:
- It is ridiculously easy to make (only 6 ingredients!), and is not one of those recipes where you’re going to be slaving away in the kitchen and be so annoyed that you deem veganism way too much work to ever adopt into your lifestyle.
- They are super healthy, but don’t taste healthy.
- Along those lines, they are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and fat-free, making them perfect for pretty much any dietary restriction!
- They are perfectly spiced and full of flavor!
- They don’t fall apart.
- They will definitely fill you up! Another common issue with people transitioning to a more plant-based lifestyle is they complain they never feel full. You’ll feel full with these – promise!
Anyway, although I revamped the photos, this recipe stayed 100% the same as when it was originally created because it is literally PERFECT! You will love them.
What you’ll need to make these amazing Kidney Bean Burgers:
- Kidney beans
- Gluten-free quick oats
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
How to make the Kidney Bean Burgers:
- Mash beans.
- Mix all ingredients together.
Sooooo easy 🙌🏻🍔
Kidney Bean Burger Nutrition Facts:
- 133 calories
- 0g fat
- 25g carbs
- 7g fiber
- 18g net carbs
- 7g protein
Other Vegan Burger recipes you may like:
Interested in CBD? Click here to learn more and add Somnio CBD oil for health benefits to your life!
Want to lose weight and keep it off for good?
You will love our 21-Day Weight Loss Transformation Plan that’s complete with 3 weeks’ worth of simple & delicious recipes, grocery lists, and meal prep schedules! All recipes are gluten-free and contain no added sugar!
This plan takes all of the fuss out of dieting – it’s all perfectly laid out for you. All you have to do is eat the delicious recipes and watch the weight fall right off!
Use coupon code VEGANNIE for 15% off!
Cost per serving: $0.29
Calories per serving: 133
Equipment you’ll need: large mixing bowl, baking sheet
1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
2 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/3 cup gluten-free quick oats
1. Preheat oven to 400F, spray baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Mash beans in mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
4. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, and roll into balls with clean hands.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, flip (carefully!), and bake for another 10 minutes on the other side.
The BEST & simplest bean burgers! Made with only 6 simple, wholesome ingredients. Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and low-fat!
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Mash beans in mixing bowl until there are no whole beans left.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, and roll into balls with clean hands.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and flatten with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip (carefully!), and bake for another 10 minutes on the other side.