& contain no added sugar
This post is sponsored by V-Dog – the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger AND Rylie’s favorite 🙂
Cost per serving: $0.04
Calories per serving: 41
Equipment you’ll need: mixing bowl, baking sheet
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
6 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix until well-combined.
3. Roll into 10 equal-sized balls, and place on baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Let cool, and serve to your adorable pooch over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.