They are super easy to make and will definitely cause copious amounts of tail wags and kisses!!
Both of my doggy children absolutely loved them.
They are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free, making them the perfect, healthy treat for your sweet pooch!
This post is sponsored by V-Dog - the amazing 100% vegan dog food kibble brand! Ginger AND Rylie's favorite :)
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
4 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F, spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with non-stick liners, and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, and stir.
3. Spoon into muffin tin, filling to the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown.
5. Let cool, and serve to your adorable pup over 1 cup of V-Dog kibble.